It is a tactical game in a 3d environment. Tells the story of the crew of the ship Ratunek2, which crashes on the ground. The goal of the player is to create a tunnel connecting both worlds, or destroying all mankind. The game is played in a world of 1945, which is at the end of the Second World War. The player will be responsible for establishing the base at the place of shattering his ship, the expansion of an arsenal, research, and conducting missions in enemy territory.
The main elements of the game are:
- Tactical mode. It is the basic game mode in which the player performs missions. On the territory of the Mission is chosen by a flying vehicle, which can be shot down by Earthlings. The objectives of the Mission can, for example, be gathering materials, human abduction.
- World mode. In this mode, the player manages their missions. Selects which of them you want to choose. It also selects the ship's equipment and crew.
- Database management mode. The main raw material in the game is energy. It is mainly repaired by ship modules and constructed structures. Each building has its own cost of living. This mode also assigns tasks to your crew.
- R & D mode. The player after certain conditions (such as the conquest of Earth's weapons) can perform appropriate tests.
- Character mode and equipment. It is a mode responsible for the management of characters and their equipment. Here the player can upgrade their equipment, sell (smash into energy) them or generate new ones.
In the later phases of the game, the player has the opportunity to breed their characters, trying to grow as strong as possible individuals.
More under the link: